Thursday, February 6, 2014

A Walking Cliche

Clearly I've been absent in my blogging, and all I can chalk it up to is that I'm happy. And happy is boring.

I'm happily in love with a wonderful man, and now I know I can never judge someone again. I always hated those people who said cliche things like "When you know you know" or they'd escalate their relationship from 0 to 60. Welllllll, I definitely know my guy is it for me, and after only a few months of dating, we're already living together. Whoops. I'm the cliche now.

But at the end of the day, if I know I'm doing the right thing, then that's all that matters. I'm a reasonable person who doesn't do wild and crazy things, and when I put my mind to things, I do them. And this is one of those things. I'm determined to be happy and have a partner in life, and I'm lucky to have found that.

I'm sure I'll be back to blog more. But wanted to share a quick update to show I'm still alive. And happy as ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment